News:

>>Join Truther Network!
Welcome to the Truther Network Forum! May 17, 2022 UPDATE, New Episode "Fall of The Cabal: The Sequel", Part 23 titled, 'COVID-19 Scam (Continued): Health Care Worker Whistleblowers about Money & Murder in Hospitals' released and published!

Main Menu

[78] O'Connell Report: "Who Killed Diana?" (Documentary)

Started by TNF Admin, Apr 08, 2022, 03:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TNF Admin

"Who Killed Diana?"
- Best and Most Rare 2005 Documentary

I cannot tell you the name of this documentary - the best on exposing her self evident murder.

I recorded it off the television sometime in 2005-2006. I cannot find anything like it anywhere online and would be very interested if you can provide the name, production company etc.

After watching, if you still believe the "official accounts", I have some swamp land in Siberia to sell you.

This is a primer for a follow up video on Prince Charles, Russian gangsters, and cash for titles scandal.

Who killed Diana? Israeli Special forces. Why? She was pro Palestinian. She was going after the arms industry. She was pro Arab (as was Charles) and about to marry a Muslim man and possibly pregnant to him. Just her pro Palestinian stance was enough to seal her fate as we see Greater Israel unfolding. Imagine "The Peoples Princess" holding a dying Palestinian child...game over Likud an Co.

As Kay Griggs told us in 1997, "The kill 5, 10, 20 people. Then they blame it on the Arabs, or they blame it on somebody else."

Please enjoy and reflect.

Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.